Friday 30 September 2011

yeaaah, it's Friday ...

Yes, it's Friday...i feel better today..First thing I shud do in the morning, call Etiqa. My live insurance policy dah lapse, but they still reviewing it...yg aku geram setahun kes ni tak settle..alasan tak terima form yg aku dah fax, whatever lahh..


I called Nooraini, the person in-charge at around 9.10 am. She told me the underwriter's decision remain d same. They have excluded my knee pain and gastritis..Aku tak buang masa lg, terus ke Etiqa to seek their further explanation on this matter..Mana boleh aku terima..I took up the policy since 2005 with a good health condition, and suddenly bila dah lapse n aku ada made claims, terus nak exclude everything on that particular illness!! Mana boleh macam nii...Alhamdulillah, after meeting n had discussion with them (Nooraini n Head of Underwriting Dept.), the Underwriter had decided to let go my case this time..thanx a lot to them!! ;D


What I want to stress here...we have to fight for our right!! Jangan mengaku kalah sebelum mencuba/berjuang..n be firm, insyaallah..Allah swt sentiasa bersama2 kita ..

No comments:

Post a Comment